With the mountain of snow still lurking outside, here's a quick how-to for a fun little fleece dress to stay cozy for the rest of the winter. Obviously measurements vary, so I recommend using a sleeveless top/dress that fits & trace it for the neck and armhole shape and then extend with an A-line shape, then split into three sections.
1. Cut 2 pieces each of front top, back top, middle panel, bottom panel from fleece
2. Stitch together as shown
3. Cut 4 strips for fringe, making each double the length of the seam they will cover and 2-3inches wide (depending on how long you want the fringe, mine was 3"). Sew a long baste stitch down the center and then cut in every 1/2in on both sides being careful to stop cutting just before the basting.
4. Pull thread ends to gather fringe and pin in place on front & back pieces. Stitch over basting.
5. To add the lining, put right sides together of the top front parts and stitch all the way around except for the bottom. Do same for back top parts. Turn right side out.
6. Putting front & back right sides together pin from bottom of armhole to hem and stitch side seams.
7. Turn right side out & attach closures for shoulders. I used snaps, but buttons or velcro would work.