Wednesday, October 31, 2012
This year our middle guy had his heart set on being a Roman Soldier for Halloween, so the Mr. and I decided to take on the challenge and by some miracle I think we pulled it off:
Instructables. My husband did a terrific job putting it together and made it nice & metallic with some shiny chrome Duck Tape. It has taken some serious effort to stop our guy from just playing in it around the house before our Halloween festivities!
KAMsnaps to make them easy to wear. We bought a cheap men's XS red t-shirt for the tunic and used my old Red Riding Hood design (minus the hood) for a fleecy warm cape. Brown pleather strips attached to a sash made the apron bit and I hand sewed some old silver buttons to the tips of each strip.
Have a Happy (and hopefully somewhat warm & dry) Halloween Everyone!!