Hey Craft Lovers! I've got an extra batch of features to share today - thanks to all the great projects linked last week. And besides the usual Craftastic Party, there's lots of news for you this week so read on to find out what else is going on:
First off, it's time to announce the winners the Seamingly Smitten Pattern Trio Giveaway.
Eli B. Andrea Tafi
Congratulations ladies and a big thank you to Seamingly Smitten for providing these great pattern prizes!
A Chance to Help Others
I'm also doing some special Christmas in July fundraising for the National Stroke Association. Last week I shared how our family was affected by stroke and why helping this organization means so much to me.
What's this mean for you?
- Every donation will be 100% matched by Balsam Hill to double the funds raised.
- Every donation over $5 is entered for a chance to win a full set of Balsam Hill ornaments.
- All donations over $25 receive a free ornament gift.
- A chance to do a little holiday-style charity out of season & help those who really need it.
Visit my fundraising page HERE
Want to promote your blog/crafty shop?
After linking your latest project posts below, head over to the Sew Can Do Facebook page to join in the Craftastic Monday Mixer. It's a way to promote your site or its FB page to other crafty, creative people and find some new sites you might love at the same time.
How It Works:
Instead of a specific post, share your blog, crafty shop or Facebook page link on the Sew Can Do FB page. More exposure for your crafty site every week! Click HERE to go link up now!
Now let's see some Craftastic picks..
Being Bianca shared this incredible console table transformation using just twine and paint:
A Typical English Home shared how to make gift bags from newspaper & magazines:
Create some fun fairy bread like Eliza Ellis:
Make a cute lace crown thanks to this how-to from Serving Pink Lemonade:
Learn how to hang wall art using just toothpaste thanks to Something Splendid:
My Pinterventures showed how to make Hawaiian Guri-Guri ice cream. This is on my summer to-try list:
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on my Buttons Page to share the good news.
I also feature these projects on Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks Pinterest board
AND share each of them on Twitter too for even MORE exposure!
Follow me there to see more great projects (and see if yours is one of them)!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code can be found HERE.
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
An InLinkz Link-up