Happy Easter week everyone! Not only is there a great link party here today, now there's a party over on the Sew Can Do Facebook page every Monday too:
How the Craftastic Monday Mixer works:
No complicated rules or mandatory follows required, just..
- Add your direct blog/Facebook page url in the comments of the Craftastic Monday Mixer update on the Sew Can Do Facebook page: HERE.
- Crafty, handmade shops are welcome too - no giveaways though.
So when you're done linking your latest project below, head over to the Sew Can Do Facebook page to get even more exposure and find new crafty places to love!
~~~~~~~~~~It's also time to announce LUV Dream Flats giveaway winner:
Congratulations Stacie and have fun picking out some fun new fabric shoes for spring. And for everyone else, use my code CBLUV20 to get yourself 20% off any order in the LUV Footwear shop!
Now let's see some Craftastic picks..
Crafts By Courtney shared this cute project that would be great for the kids - carrots from thread spools & washi tape!
Something Splendid crafted up this fun burlap bunny table runner:
Sometimes the best ideas are the simplest ones. I love projects that allow for reuse and Crafty Journal showed just that with this clever way to add some Easter egg fun to button-up shirts that's quick, easy and, best of all, not permanent:
Crafty Allie showed how to make fabric look vintage with, of all things, coffee! Definitely a "want to try this" idea:
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the Buttons Page to let everyone know. I also feature these projects & more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest AND I share each of them on Twitter too. Follow me there to see more great projects (and see if yours is one of them)!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code can be found HERE.
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
An InLinkz Link-up