Did you know March is National Quilting Month? So what better way to celebrate than with some free patterns, new tutorials and a big Quilting Goodies Giveaway!!
I'm kicking off my celebration of all things quilted with a giveaway for some great quilting products from Pellon. Who couldn't use some extra supplies to stock their stash?? Here are a few ways you can use them:
A colorful appliqued quilt like my new Rainbow Showers Quilt design - I'll be sharing the FREE pattern & tutorial for it this week:
Make some fun quilted potholders to add some extra style to your cooking & baking, using my tutorial HERE.
Give the kitchen a stylish makeover with a complete fabric kitchen accessories set. I'll be sharing the patterns and details on how to make my Mod Kitchen Set this week too.
And I have a few more quilting themed projects heading this way too. I'm not a traditional quilter so I'm sharing all sorts of ways you can rock these cool products, even if you don't consider making quilts your thing. Appliqués, clothing, décor - there's loads of ways to use them!
The giveaway winner will receive the following products:
- Queen size package Nature's Touch 100% Cotton Batting (90” x 108”)
- 2 yd package of Wonder-Under® fusible (great for appliqués & fusing fabrics!)
- 1 yd of Legacy Natural Blend Batting (a giant 96" wide!)
- 1 yd of Insul-Fleece™ (insulates for hot & cold)
- 1 yd of Tru-Grid™ (use to create, alter & enlarge craft designs)
- 1 yd package of Fusible Fleece (adds softness to decor, craft & apparel projects)
- 10yd package of Easy Knit Tape (stabilize seams or use to join scrap batting)
This is over $60 in fantastic quilting supplies!
Say what you'd make with these goodies if you won. Be sure to include an email address if it's not on your profile.
For Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Stop by PellonProjects.com, then come back and leave a comment saying your favorite quilted project
- Become a fan of Pellon on Facebook
- Follow Sew Can Do
- Like Sew Can Do on Facebook
- Follow Sew Can Do on Twitter
- Follow Sew Can Do on Pinterest
- Link to this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or Twitter
Giveaway IS CLOSED