|This week's Craftastic Featured Links|
Happy pre-Easter week everyone! I'm really looking forward to seeing what crafty goodies you've got to share. The snow has finally melted around here, so I am in full "bring-on-the-spring" mode.
I've also got a special week planned. It'll be all about one of my favorite fabrics:
I'll be sharing:
- Two new tutorials using this incredible fabric,
- Tips & tricks for working with laminated fabric
- AND a fabulous laminated fabric giveaway!!
So be sure to visit all week long to get in on the laminated cotton loveliness.
Now let's see last week's Craftastic picks:
These Easter egg votives from Flairy Tales are cute, clever & best of all bargain-priced.
I can't wait to try these homemade vegetarian marshmallows over at Ode To Inspiration. I'm always on the lookout for yummy, veggie-friendly treats and making them little carrots is so darling!
Scattered Thoughts of A Crafty Mom shared this awesome rainbow zipper pouch tutorial. Looks super cool AND opens from anywhere:
I love the cuteness of this DIY Crochet Summer Top tutorial by MissElayneous. So girly & perfect with the hot pink trim & back:
Twigg Studios showed how to make this lovely clay nest napkin ring. I can feel spring in the air just looking at this:
And how about this fun idea for the kids from That's What Che Said. Who couldn't use a fun DIY kaleidoscope in their Easter basket?
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects & more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!