Happy Halloween Week Friends! Are you getting geared up for the big day? I'll have a little new costume reveal on the big day, but also have a pattern review and some craft news to share this week too.
I've got to say last week's link party R-O-C-K-E-D. There were SO many fantastic projects linked I was in crafting heaven at your creativity! It was really hard to choose just one Craftastic Blog of the Week - there were that many talented blogs to consider. I can't wait to see what you've got this week so don't be shy and link those great ideas up!!
Here are some goodies from last week's party:
I was bowled over by the cute & clever in this camping themed costume trio from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons. A kid-sized camper, campfire and marshmallow=Just AWESOME!
Repeat Crafter Me shared this whimsical monster tissue box cover. So much cooler than a boring box (and definitely encourages the kids to reach for a tissue!)Wesens- Art showed how to turn some leaves & a plain glass jar into a gorgeous fall candle holder:
Somewhere In The Middle. Some lace, a little fabric stiffener & glitter and instant awesome crowns! I'm totally going to make some of these for my little princess & her friends!!
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (a text link buried in a paragraph of parties or button on a separate party page doesn't count).
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!