Welcome to the latest Craftastic Monday link party! I want to start off my saying thanks to everyone for the sweet comments of encouragement at last week's party, when various issues were getting me down, and for all the wonderful feedback on my Princess Merida Costume. Hearing from you really helped me get past all the stresses and start looking forward again, so thank you!!
Now let's see what wonderful things some of you shared last week:
Etcetorize showed how to make this gorgeous autumn candle (beautiful AND easy!):
There were some cute & clever doily ideas last week too - Little Mouse's House showed how to make sweet doilies into crocheted collars:
And Yellow Spool turned some doily details into some lovely rings:
Want the perfect decor for Halloween that is practical too? Meeha Meeha shared a tutorial for this fun DIY witch hat lamp:
Twigg Studios showed how to make these lovely ranunculus flowers two different ways - paper and fabric. Both gorgeous!
I loved this super clever idea from Family Home and Life - by using the free Pic Monkey online editing tool & this how-to, you can make your own color palettes from images. Perfect for the decorating challenged like myself:
And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
Amy Allender is a photographer & military wife with a talent for learning new skills and sharing them with a fun voice on her blog. She shares great food ideas like campfire cones (perfect for all the bonfires this time of year), her home renovating adventures, practical organizing ideas and of course great photography tips. Last week she linked this AMAZING wreath made from upcycled paper bags. Consider me wowed!
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!