I hope all the moms out there have had a fantastic Mother's Day. I've been lucky enough to have a wonderful day:) Let's see if we can make this a great link-up week as well. Last week there were some really amazing projects posted, so keep up the good work!
I also highly encourage you to comment below about your link and add the Craftastic party button to your post or sidebar so you can be considered for Craftastic Blog of the Week. In addition to getting a write-up about your blog, you get a week's worth of advertising here for FREE, so taking that extra second when you link up can really pay off!
Now let's see some of the sweet ideas from last week:
I loved the look of these springtime quilled flower topiaries from Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom:
Baking With Blondie shared this delicious looking melonberry lemonade. I love the edible garnish too!
What little girl wouldn't love this Tangled-inspired hair bow holder from Ordinary Magic? I love how cute & useful this is!
I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
Amy from Firehouse Crafts is the wife of a firefighter & mom of two boys. She shares her adventures with her kids and project how-tos for all sorts of useful things like telephone number bracelets, cd organizers, doll making tips . Last week she shared how she made easy-clean, mesh treasure bags for all the shells, rocks & other goodies her boys collect:How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
Have a great week!