Welcome to a new Craftastic Monday Link Party! March is going to be a blockbuster month here at Sew Can Do. We'll be celebrating National Quilting Month with some special themed projects, free patterns and giveaways. There will be plenty of non-quilting goodies too.
And to make it easier to keep up with all the going's on, Sew Can Do is now on Twitter!
Following Sew Can Do on Twitter will be like having an inside scoop on crafty news. On Twitter I'll be sharing:
- Extra crafting tips & tricks
- Sneak previews of future projects
- Advance notice of upcoming giveaway goodies
- Ways to promote your blog on Sew Can Do
I'd love if you'd join me there! Just click the follow button above to start following:)
Now let's get a look at some fabulous projects from last week's link party:
Would you believe these started as cheap, bright, plastic eggs? Cup of Tea and A Slice of Cake shows how to turn them into these lovelies:
How cute are these duct tape ties from Repeat Crafter Me? Definitely no worries of getting egg stains on these babies!
These grasshopper mint cookies from Six Sisters' Stuff looked amazingly tasty:
And I loved this adorable cradle purse from Emmaline Bags. Check out the full tutorial to make your own (my daughter would love this!):
I also feature these projects and many more favorites on the Sew Can Do Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects and if yours is one of them!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!