In between trying to tame the weed jungle that is my yard, wrapping up the homeschool year & attempting to fake spring cleaning my house, I'm getting CraftShare 2011 organized, working on some top secret stuff & putting together some new projects, so some summertime craftiness is on its way, I promise!
You can grab the new CraftShare button over on the sidebar to help spread the word. And I have a special incentive for you if you do....extra chances to win in TODAY'S GIVEAWAY:
A Set of My CABBAGE ROSE BONNET & REVERSIBLE SERENA DRESS PDF Patterns. The Cabbage Rose bonnet is an easy pattern for even a sewing beginner and perfect for shading little faces from the sun. Adjustable design gives bonnet a comfortable fit. Pattern covers sizes 0-6 years.
The Reversible Serena Dress Pattern is quick & easy to make and gives two great looks in one. It fits 0-12 months as a dress and works perfectly as a tunic top for up to 2yrs.
It's easy to enter:
- Leave a comment below!
- Add the CraftShare 2011 button to your blog (worth 3 entries!!)
- Become a follower of Sew Can Do
- Become a fan of Sew Can Do on Facebook
- Become a fan of The Green Hedgehog on Facebook
The giveaway will be open through 11:59pm EST June 3rd. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on June 4th. GOOD LUCK!
Now let's take a look at some of the party goodies from last week:
From the Kids Can Craft Link-up, my "Pick of the Week" favorite was Creative Contentment's pretend treats that the kids can make themselves using things around the house.
The Kids Can Craft Party is for projects kids can make. It's always open and the projects do not have to be new (so if you've got a good one from last year, throw it up there!). You can link up ANYTIME. Just click HERE to get to that party:)
And from the Craftastic Party. Here are a few of sweet ideas that caught my eye:
Can't Stop Making Things shared this great idea for a flavor stir stick for iced tea:
This cool way to decorate tees with puff paint was passed on by Taylor Made - doesn't it look neat?
Now go ahead & link up your own creation and it might be chosen as a featured project for next week! Here's how:
- As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, other link parties or other people's work - THEY WILL BE REMOVED). Just add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love.
I now leave the party open until 10:00pmEST every Friday, so there's plenty of time to add your newest creations. Have a great, short week!