Friday, November 5, 2010
I'm all about handmade for the holidays: gifts, decor, food, all of it. It's easier on the budget, gives a sense of accomplishment & so much more meaningful than mass-produced stuff you buy in the store. It's just not easy to come up with all the ideas yourself or find the perfect handmade things to buy if you don't have the time or skill to make them. So I'm devoting a page here at Sew Can Do to be a place to share your own holiday creations to inspire others to go handmade this season (and get some blog love for your own creations).
Just click on the Handmade Holidays tab at the top of the blog. There's a section for:
- Holiday Projects & Tutorials (gift ideas, decor, etc.)
- Holiday Recipes (anything edible)
- Handmade Holiday Shopping (showcase handmade items you sell. This includes Etsy shops)
You can link up as many things in as many categories as you'd like and they'll all be open until December 25th. I just ask you follow two simple rules:
- Grab a Sew Can Do Handmade Holidays button to place on your blog or website
- Whatever you link up must be handmade by you
That's it! So head on over & start adding your own handmade holiday innovations. I can't wait to see them and give your hard work some extra exposure here!