A huge thank you to Janine from My Kids Are Fun for this fabulous award - it's my first too, so double yay! I love her cute banner art & how her blog has a little something for everyone.
Here are the rules:
•Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
•Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
•State 7 things about yourself
One of the reasons I love getting comments & joining up to link parties is discovering new blogs to love. It has caused the list of blogs I follow to be a mile long, but there are so many great ones out there to peruse & bloggy friends to meet! I'm happy to share the love with some of my new favorites:
Crafty Girls Workshop
So You Think You're Crafty
The How-To Gal
Life As Lori
My Mama Made It
The Mother Huddle
Pink and Green Mama
Mama To Three Blessings
Our Homeschool Journey
Maryjanes and Galoshes
Now 7 things about me....hmmm...
- My middle name is Hawaiian
- I eat an obscene amount of candy for an adult
- I skipped the second grade (hence the "why are you so short?" questions until college)
- I have a degree in French
- I've never broken a bone (here's hoping I can keep that up)
- My fantasy wish is to have a home in the English countryside
- I struggled big time sewing a gym bag in 7th grade Home Ec (If only Mrs. Carlson could see me now!)