Happy Craftastic Monday! I hope everyone who celebrated had a warm & wonderful Easter. I know my family was happy the last of the snow finally disappeared and there's new life popping up outside.
We also had a great start at the first Craftastic Monday Mixer on the Sew Can Do Facebook page last week. Instead of specific posts, you share your blog, shop or Facebook page over there. It's a way to promote your site or its page to other crafty, creative people and find some new sites you might love at the same time. Twice as much exposure every week!
How the Craftastic Monday Mixer works:
No complicated rules or mandatory follows required, just..
- Add your direct blog/Facebook page url in the comments of the Craftastic Monday Mixer update on the Sew Can Do Facebook page: HERE.
- Crafty, handmade shops are welcome too - no giveaways though.
So when you're done linking your latest project below, head over to the Sew Can Do Facebook page to get even more exposure and find new crafty places to love!
Now let's see some Craftastic picks..
My kids would love to make this DIY Pirate Treasure Map from Night Owl Corner:
This chair transformation from 24 Cottonwood Lane is amazing and done using chalk paint of all things!
Techie's DIY Adventures made this lovely faux inlay cornice using a stencil. Lovely!
Ana Love Craft shared some adorable Easter embroidery. I love the one with the bunny backsides!
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the Buttons Page to let everyone know. I also feature these projects & more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest AND I share each of them on Twitter too. Follow me there to see more great projects (and see if yours is one of them)!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code can be found HERE.
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
An InLinkz Link-up