Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns offers patterns to make your own American Girl, Cabbage Patch Kid or other similar size doll clothing. It's a great money saver (have you seen some of those outrageous prices for manufactured American Girl outfits?!?), it's a great way to use up scraps and gives you the chance to make great custom outfits for the children's favorite dolls.
But Rosie provides more than just printable patterns - all Rosie's pdf doll clothes patterns come with written instructions and 12 months online access to video tutorials where Rosie shows you, step-by-step, how to make the doll clothes outfit - which means there is no way you can go wrong!
And Rosie also has an Online Doll Clothes Sewing Course.
This is great too because:
- It's set up in themed sections with easy-to-watch segments that are just a few minutes long, to watch at your convenience.
- Even if you don't know a thing about sewing, you'll find the knowledge you need in the videos - including setting up a sewing room, fabric selecting, etc.
- There's valuable info for experienced sewists too, like assembling in a different order, ways to get around the tiny size challenges & embellishing techniques.
- There are special segments called Cool Tips that share shortcuts & extra info.
- It comes with 8 free doll clothing patterns that had both printable instructions AND videos for making them.
Last August I shared my experience trying out Rosie's online sewing course for making doll clothes and using her patterns. Here's some of what I made using them:
Not only was it fun, but it was a lot easier and faster than I'd expected. This year I think my oldest is ready to learn how to make some with me, so it'll be a nice shared experience too. I enjoyed using them so much I decided to become an affiliate because I really think this is a worthwhile sewing source.
Now Rosie has included Bundle Offers in each of her pattern categories. This gives the customer a 10% discount when they purchases all patterns under the same category. There are lots of choices for all seasons and styles:
And like all Rosie's patterns, every one comes with full video tutorials and printable instructions.
Now here's your chance to win some!a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not financially compensated for this post. I reviewed products from Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns previously and am now an affiliate because I enjoy using those items. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. For my complete disclosure policy, click here.