Happy Thanksgiving Week Everyone! I hope you'll have some time to enjoy food, friends and family this week as we celebrate the holiday. I'd love to see any recipes, decor or projects you have (as well as any other great craft ideas).
It's also time to announce the winner of the Banarsi Designs Home Décor Giveaway:
Congratulations Danya! You've won a set of Ornamental Embroidered Pillow Covers in your choice of colors. A big thanks to Banarsi Designs for providing such a fabulous prize:)
Now let's see some of last week's party goodies:
Looking for a fun last-minute Thanksgiving treat idea? Hungry Happenings shared a recap of some of her best ideas - all in one handy place!
Etcetorize showed fabulous idea for the ideal crafter's Christmas card using buttons - sew cute!!
I loved this recipe for making a single cupcake from Pink Recipe Box. Just what mom needs for a little pick-me-up!
Creating In Glass Slippers showed how to make these sweet strawberry sachets:
Yellowcloth shared this genius men's shirt refashion. Who knew the husband's castoffs could look so good!!
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
Piggy In Polka Dots is a blog all about some of my favorite things: paper, parties and treats. Shelley, its creator, shares ways to combine those things to make special days even more fun. She offers lots of free printables for holidays & parties too - check out her awesome Lego party and fun decorative cookies for some awesome inspiration and behind the scenes how-to info. Last week she linked her cute idea assembly idea & printable for some "Turkey Bait":
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (a text link buried in a paragraph of parties or button on a separate party page doesn't count).
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!