Happy Craftastic Monday Everyone! I hope everyone here in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a beautiful warm day and within 24hrs winter fully commenced - chilly, windy, the works. Today we had snow. So it's easy to feel Christmas-y now!
I seriously cannot wait to see what new links you all have to share this week. Last week had tons of amazing projects. I was blown away with all the creativity and my Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest has been working overtime as a result!
You can also catch some Cyber Monday discounts at Sew Can Do sponsors.
Check out the deals HERE.
Now let's see some of last week's party goodies:It All Started With Paint made this adorable Charlie Brown Christmas ornament:
Learn to make these super easy pocket pies using uncooked tortillas at Crafty Journal:
Revamp a sweater the easy way with Allons-y Kimberly's dot tutorial:
Get some serious handmade fashion inspiration from this outfit made by Amy Stebbins:
All of Me shared this incredibly cool tutorial for making your own perler bead portraits:
And make a little light-up paper village with these free printables from Wesens-Arts:
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
HGK is the blog of Audrey, a mother of two how loves to knit, sew, crocget, craft & garden (all favorites of mine as well!). She shares beautiful, colorful projects of all sorts - in both English AND in Dutch! Check out some of her tutorials like her adorable felt mushroom and her practical and easy earring stand. Last week she linked this cute felted gnome, patchwork cuff and autumn leaf garland:
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (a text link buried in a paragraph of parties or button on a separate party page doesn't count).
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!