Are you feeling the Halloween vibe yet? There are so many great ideas out there - I saw so many clever creations at the last party and there's still a few more weeks to go before the big day!
It's also time to announce the winners of my Kid's Costume Pattern Giveaway. The FOUR lucky winners are:
Congratulations Kelly F., Vicki T., Lindsay Norton, Nicole! Once I have all your contact information, I'll be sending each of you this PDF pattern prize pack:
Now let's see some Spooktacular ideas from last week's party:
Make your sewing room festive with this adorable magnetic pumpkin pincushion from Ana Love Craft:
Check out these super cute Halloween balls by vixenMade:
How about this fabulous idea for a DIY Halloween costume from Brassy Apple: A Paper Doll! So cute!!
Here's a great tutorial from Crafty Misadventures - tomato cage ghosts! Adorable and easy = perfect Halloween decor!
And for some non-Halloween crafty fun, how about this clever idea from Creative Chaos - embroidery hoop photo frames!
And about the Craftastic Blog of the Week.....
Normally this is where I announce the Craftastic Blog of the Week, but unfortunately I wasn't able to pick one this week. I saw several great blogs with great links commented, but none of the those links had the party button in the post or on the sidebar:( I'd really love to feature you, so please let me!!
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (a text link buried in a paragraph of parties or button on a separate party page doesn't count).
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!