I've got some really special projects & tutorials to share with you too. It's just tough deciding what to put up next! I've also got a few ideas brewing for some projects to do together, new crafty stuff I'm in love with and ways to craft out of our usual comfort zones. More on all that to come soon:)
And it's time to announce the winner of the Pellon Home Goods Giveaway. The lucky winner was:
Congratulations Lynaeve! And a big thank you to Pellon for providing such a fantastic prize.
Stars and Sunshine shared this really great tutorial for making a tufted headboard. I love seeing how to make your own high end styles like this!
Take a look at this fantastic tutorial for polymer clay cupcakes by Wesen-Arts. So adorable!
I also love how chic and simple-to-make this how-to from Bored and Crafty is - looking stylish has never been so easy:
And since I'm on an "embellish upgrade" kick with ordinary objects lately, I loved the look and ease of these mini ribbon paper clips from Toasty Studio:And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
Two Succulent Sisters is the creative blog of sisters Linda and Carol. They have a real talent for all sorts of crafts - painting, repurposing thrifty finds, decorating and much more. Check out these clever ideas like checkerboard shoelaces, getting the best deals at tag sales, and my absolute favorite, painting on photo frame mats (you have GOT to see these - just amazing!!). Last week Linda linked her upholstered bucket transformation:
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!