Now let's see some of the fantastic links from last week:
Easy Peasy Grandma shared her adorable pink pirate knit hat. I just love the flower accent on the kerchief part:
Alderberry Hill showed this cute countdown to Halloween plaque:
Dresden Carrie with this festive glitter felt wreath tutorial:
For some cuteness overload check out this Minnie Mouse-themed Cozy Coupe at Little Corbin Hill:
Marty's Musings is the blog home of Marty, a mom and lover of DIY and thrifty things. She shares her experiences with scrapbooking, home projects, living frugally and raising her 5 adopted & biological children. And she's been homeschooling for an amazing 18 years! You've got to check out some of her beautiful projects like her incredibly organized scrapbook room tour and lift-top coffee table made from a reclaimed window. Last week she linked this gorgeous branch candle centerpiece. Just lovely!
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!