Growing in Grace shared these adorable hoot owl peanut butter cookies:
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom showed a great tutorial for this fantastic girl's knit tunic top:
Pink Recipe Box gave a great idea for a tasty breakfast with these hash brown cups:
Yellow Spool had a great tutorial for turning scraps into this adorable fox pillow:
And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
Cupcakes and Crinoline is the creative corner of Mary Beth, a longtime crafter and fellow homeschooling mom. Like many of us, her loves include many things like sewing, gardening, baking and finding inspiring ideas. She has some great things to share like homemade slushies, and a handy project gallery so you can find great ideas at a quick glance. Last week she linked up her burlap silverware caddy:
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!