Hey fellow crafties - it's the last week of August, so let's really make this party rock! I've finally gotten my act together and have lots of stuff in the craft pipeline. This week has some special project & giveaway goodies (special hint: the newest giveaway is an extra fabulous one you won't want to miss!!).
Now let's see some of last week's creations!
Skooks' Playground shared this fantastic flower canopy tutorial made with a lampshade - so clever and pretty!
Wesens-Art showed how to make your very own airplane spoons for those little eaters that need some added fun for mealtime:
Check out this fabulous coffee table made from a window over at Marty's Musings:
And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
Allons-y Kimberly is a young newlywed & crafter sharing her project goals and love of faith, geekery and family too. She has some great projects like DIY bow bookmarks, Star Wars Clock Makeover and interesting monthly book reviews. Last week Kimberly linked this fantastic vintage-style dress refashion. I just love the difference she created:
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!