Happy Craftastic Monday! Are you as frazzled as I am with trying to squeeze everything into these last few weeks of summer? I've got a bunch of projects in various stages (including a giant home-related one), a special girl's birthday party coming up and loads of family commitments, so please hang in there if things seem a little crazy with my posting in the next week or two. I've got SO much stuff I want to share - I've just got to grab little time to get it organized to put up here!
I've also had to re-draw a winner for the Rosie's How To Make Doll Clothes Course & Patterns Giveaway. Unfortunately the previous winner did not provide an email to contact her or responded to the post (which is why it's important to have your email on your profile!!). The new lucky winner is:
Congratulations Stephanie! And a big thank you again to Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns for this fantastic prize.
Now let's see a bit of last week's link goodies!
How cute & tasty looking are these apple cake pops from Pint Sized Baker? Even the apples are edible!!
Learn to make a fantastic key print shirt with this tutorial over at Shannon Sews:
Look at this lovely crocheted rosette wreath by Sweet Bee Buzzings:My Quilt Diet:
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!