Happy Monday everyone! It's the first link party of August - are you ready for a whole, new month of crafty fun? I thought I'd start things off by sharing a new bag pattern and invite everyone over to my place for a little craft room virtual tour this week.
I'd also love to see your crafting spaces too, so I'm inviting everyone to link up their own craft area reveals. Whether it's a new or old post, a full room or just a small corner, show off the space where you create. If there are enough links, I'll set up a special Pinterest board to show them off!
And remember to check out my latest giveaway from Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns:
- Do you know a fan of American Girl Dolls or Cabbage Patch Kids?
- Want to wow everyone with your own custom-made creations?
- Or just want to learn some great sewing know-how without going out to a class?
One lucky winner will receive 1 year's access to Rosie's Doll Clothes Making Video Course and 8 doll outfit patterns!
Just click HERE to go enter the giveaway.
Now let's see some of last week's party fun!
Hungry Happening's brought the awesome with this Beaker Twinkie. Can't help but smile at this clever creation!
These little bird cards by Crafter's Apprentice are beyond cute. I'd love getting one in the mail!
I'm really loving the pretty in this tulle topiary tutorial by Pajama Crafters:
And Creative Passage shared a quick & fun lampshade makeover using old maps:
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!