Welcome to this week's Craftastic Monday Party! Looking forward to seeing what goodies you've got to share and I've got a special request for you:
I'm inviting everyone to link up their own crafting area posts. I'll be sharing my craft room tour this week and I'd really love to see where you do your crafts too. Whether it's a new or old, a full room or just a small corner, show off the space where you create. If there are enough links, I'll set up a special Pinterest board to show them off!
It's also time to announce the winner of the Rosie's How To Make Doll Clothes Course & Patterns Giveaway. The lucky winner is:
Congratulations Angie! And a big thank you to Rosie's Doll Clothes Patterns for this fantastic prize.
Now let's see some of last week's party fun!
I loved the summer fun of this watermelon bag tutorial over at Carpe Diem:
With my daughter's birthday coming up I've got parties on the brain and this lovely garden party from Ode To Inspiration was a fantastic find:
And get a jump start on Halloween with this adorable witch hat banner how-to Stubbornly Crafty:
If you're one of this week's features, be sure to grab my Featured On button over on the sidebar to let everyone know. I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
Making Cute Changes is a new UK based blog by a thrifty crafting addict & bride to be named Biz. She shares some fantastic how-to's for sewing, decorating & eating. Check out her beautiful wish jar necklace, t-shirt ruffle flowers and tasty cinnamon rolls recipe, Last week she share her twine storage crate makeover. Just amazing!
How can YOU be Craftastic Blog of The Week,
get a special feature here
& one week of FREE advertising on my sidebar?
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!