These patterns make it easy for beginners to learn how to make cute items and for those more experience to whip up items super fast. All Seamingly Smitten patterns have:
- Tons of detailed photos
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step directions
- Photos for each step (no more guessing what the wording actually means!)
- Tutorial-style directions
- Sizing charts to get the right fit
- No need for sergers, zippers or anything else that scares you away from sewing!
There are lots of patterns to choose from - for both ladies and kids. And a wide range of sizes is included with each style, so you can get lots of use out of each design.
The Miss Mod Top Pattern is a super-flattering, quick sewing blouse you can make in just an hour:
Try the Sunni Halter Top and get a chance to show off some gorgeous prints you've had your eye on:
Maybe something sweet for the little ladies, like the Dainty Jane Jumper Pattern:
or the Classic A-Line Dress Pattern, with a scoop front and v-neck back. Both dress patterns offer sizes 6 months - 6 years.
And be sure to stop by Jenny's own Seamingly Smitten blog for great sewing project ideas and some free tutorials like her bubble skirt how-to.
Have a great weekend!