Happy Craftastic Monday everyone! Ready for a new week of crafty goodness? I sure am. Last week had some fantastic links - this post would be pages long if I included all my favorites!
And speaking of favorites, I was a little bummed that there weren't any qualifying Craftastic Blog of the Week entries:( There were so many great blogs to feature, but none had both a comment on what they linked up and the party button on their post/sidebar.
It Could Be You!!
I really don't want to do away with Craftastic Blog of the Week because there are lots of terrific blogs that I think deserve some free promotion. So, if you'd still like a chance at a getting a featured shout-out at next week's party and A WEEK OF FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BLOG:
- Be sure to leave a comment below on what you link today (include your link#)
- Have the Craftastic Party button in your post or on your sidebar. The code's right here -->
Now let's see some of the creative projects from last week:I was WOWED by this housecoat transformation by Second Chances By Susan. You have got to see the before to know how amazing it is. Absolutely love it. Want to grab some old clothes and refashion them like this!
AnneMarie's Crochet Blog shared how to add this lovely crochet edging to your favorite clothing:
Condo Blues? As someone who has a grill cover that's a bit worse for wear myself this is especially handy!
Twigg Studios for making these gorgeous fabric peonies from thrifted fabric:
While Wearing Heels. So darn cute!
I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects (and if yours is one of them)!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!