Welcome to a new week of Craftastic Monday Link Party fun! I want to start out by thanking everyone who left such sweet birthday wishes in the comment last week. It really meant a lot to see so many nice messages from so many people and so many great projects linked:)
I'll be sharing my "Sweet Things" theme with you this week. I've got a very special guest visiting, a new tutorial to share and something exciting to unveil at the end of the week. There's also one more day to enter my Pellon Crafty Goods Giveaway, so get your entries in soon for a chance to win $50's worth of crafting gear!
Now let's get the party started and check out some links from last week -
Repeat Crafter Me shared these adorable vegetable garden rock signs. Cute & functional too!
I was enchanted by these sweet Pooh bear cookies from Bringing Beauty
And I loved the fancy, yet practical feel of this tea cup sewing organizer idea from Twigg Studios
I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects and if yours is one of them!
And now for the Craftastic Blog of the Week:
- Link up a new project(s)
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in your post(s) or on your sidebar (party pages don't count)
- Leave a comment below telling me what you linked so I can check it out
One blog that meets the criteria will be selected each week. More details can be found HERE.
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
Have a great week!