Welcome to a Craftastic party week! This week I've got some news for you. First, I'm coming up on my renewal for my link party service. Linky Tools has been ok, but there have been a few issues that make me want to go back to InLinkz. The downside is that all previous party links hosted by Linky Tools will disappear:( However, I'm thinking having better parties going forward is worth it. What do you think? Would anyone mind that past party links won't be around?
Now for my BIGGER news. I'm starting a new Party feature:
~~ Craftastic Blog Of The Week ~~
Each week, in addition to highlighting several favorite projects from the previous week's party, there will be one Craftastic Blog Of The Week also included. That blog will not only have its linked project featured, but also include:
- Several sentences about the blog itself included in the feature
- A special spot on the sidebar for that blog's button for that entire week.
So a week's worth of FREE advertising, with a featured intro and thousands of new people get to hear about your blog!
How can you become Craftastic Blog Of The Week?
- Link up as many new projects as you'd like to the Craftastic Monday party each week.
- Include the Craftastic Monday Party button in each linked project post -OR- have the button somewhere on your blog's sidebar
- Leave me a comment saying you'd like to be considered for Blog Of The Week and have done the previous two items (linked project + added button)
I'll check out the links that fulfill those requirements at the end of the week and choose one blog to feature. A new blog will be chosen each week, so each week is a new opportunity to show off your best, newest creations and possibly become Craftastic Blog Of The Week!
Now let's get the party started and check out some extra special links from last week -
Pretty Providence shared this adorable suspenders & tie onesie. A really cute way to comfortably dress up baby for formal occasions:
I love discovering new cookie recipes. Can't wait to try these cardamom and lemon cookies from Aisling Beatha:
Got lots of leftover plastic eggs? I definitely do. Use this cute idea from The Moody Fashionista for making tiny teacups:
And take a look at this clever windbreaker tutorial from Red-Headed Mommy -it's even got removable sleeves!
I also feature these projects and more party favorites on the Sew Can Do's Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me there to see more great projects and if yours is one of them!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty, and made by you, it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other fabulous links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
Have a great week!