This week's Craftastic Link Party is my unofficial kickoff for the Valentine's Day season. Hearts, love & sweet treats - it's one of my favorite crafting times of year! And what better way to get in the mood for love-themed projects than with a giveaway + discount for some lovely crafty supplies??
Sugar Pink Boutique is one of my absolute favorite places to get special crafting & decorative goodies. And they've got an amazing selection of Valentine's themed items --
Find unique things like these yummy looking Candy Lights:
Sweet berry beads for decorating & jewelry making:
Gorgeous ribbons for gifts, embellishing & barrette crafting:
And fabulous fat quarter fabric bundles for sweet sewing projects:
And the Sugar Pink Boutique blog is a great place to find inspiration. There's even a crafty link up party that starts on Fridays:
To celebrate Valentine's Day, Sugar Pink Boutique is offering Sew Can Do readers 10% off their entire purchase (excluding shipping) for this week only!
Use the code: SugarPink. Offer is good until 1/31, so hurry and get your discounted goodies!
Sugar Pink Boutique is giving away a $20 Gift Certificate to one lucky Sew Can Do reader!
Use it on whatever you'd like from the shop: beads, candy lights, ribbons, fabric -- whatever you want. Get your gear for Valentine's Day or just treating yourself to some lovely new goodies.
Stop by Sugar Pink Boutique, check out the lovely items, then come back and leave a comment telling what your favorite item is. Be sure to include an email address if it's not on your profile.
For Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Follow Sugar Pink Boutique's blog
- Become a fan of Sugar Pink Boutique on Facebook
- Follow Sugar Pink Boutique on Pinterest
- Follow Sugar Pink Boutique on Twitter
- Link to this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or Twitter
- Follow Sew Can Do
- Like Sew Can Do on Facebook
- Follow Sew Can Do on Pinterest
Now let's see a few sweet projects from last week's party:
I was wowed by this gorgeous mural The Creative Imperative shared. So beautiful!!
Hungry Happenings made these cute polar bear cookies using my favorite treat making medium: modeling chocolate:
Want some custom colored buttons? Live Creatively Now shared this fab tutorial for dying your own buttons:
I've also featured several more favorites on a special Craftastic Picks board on Pinterest. Follow me to see more great projects and if yours is one of them!
Ready to link up your crafty creations?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic (no links giveaways, shops, link parties or other people's work). Add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog somewhere. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love. We all love getting comments!!
I leave the party open until 11:59pmEST every Friday, so there's plenty of time to add your newest creations all week long. Have fun getting crafty this week!!