Hey crafty people! Are you ready for a new week of great links AND a fabulous goody giveaway?!?! Today I'm excited to share something new coming to your favorite sewing & crafting stores: Packaged Pellon Products!
Pellon, is the maker of "The Magic in the Middle" materials like stabilizers, battings and fusible webs that are a sewing enthusiast's best friends. For apparel, embroidery, decor, crafts and quilting these are the products that give your projects professional polish and durability.
I've used their products in many of my bags, kid's items and home projects, but wasn't familiar with all the different materials and their uses until I found out about these packaged products. They take the guesswork out of finding the right supplies for making your projects turn out perfectly. You can quickly and easily see how to use these items from their straightforward packaging:
Looking for something to fuse materials together? Check out the Pellon Wonder-Under® items. Working on some clothing and need to strengthen cuffs, collars, etc? Try the Fusible Sheerweight. Want to give machine embroidery a go? Grab some Stitch-N-Tear! Got some scraps of batting? Use the Batting & Seam Tape to join them together for a bigger project. Even if you're not sure what you need, Pellon has made it simple to figure it out. They're even color-coded by project type. Endless possibilities!!
And if you're looking for project ideas, head over to PellonProjects.com for loads of free downloadable patterns and tutorials for all skill levels. Yours truly is a featured artist with a few Pellon-exclusive projects over there;)
The super people over at Pellon have provided me with some of their great new packaged products to try out and....
They have given me a full set to give away to a lucky Sew Can Do reader!
This Pellon Prize Pack is worth over $55!
- Pellon Fusible Sheerweight - 3yd package
- Heavy Duty Wonder-Under - 3yd package
- 5/8" wide Wonder-Under Tape - 20yd roll
- 5/8" wide Wonder-Under Paper Backed Tape - 20yd roll
- Extra Firm Stabilizer - 2yd package
- 1 1/2" wide Easy Knit Tape - 10yd roll
- 1 1/2" wide Easy Knit Tape - 30yd roll
- Stitch-N-Tear 3yd package
With so many versatile items, this is perfect for all that sewing you plan on doing in the new year! Ready for a chance to win?
Stop by ShopPellon.com's new products to check out these items, then leave me a comment telling what your favorite product is. Be sure to include an email address if it's not on your profile.
For Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the PellonProjects.com
- Become a fan of Pellon on Facebook
- Tell what you would make with these Pellon Products
- Visit PellonProjects.com and tell us your favorite project
- Link to this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or Twitter
The giveaway is CLOSED
will be open until 11:59pm EST on December 20, 2011. Giveaway is open to residents of U.S. and Canada only. The random winner will be chosen and announced later that week. Good Luck!!
Now let's see what goodies got linked up last week:
Since I'm fresh from my glitter cottage creating, I really loved these glitter lollipop ornaments from Brown Paper Packages:
Want some real sweet treats? Check out this fondant penguin tutorial from Fowl Single File. Beyond cute AND doable.
And here's another great edible item: Oreo Christmas Trees from Lady with the Red Rocker:
Check out this cool ink blot shirt tutorial from Shannon Sews. A great and easy gift idea!!
And for those of us with small kids - check out this genius Play Felt Tree (to keep them away from the real thing) from Johnny In A Dress.
The Kids Can Craft party's "Pick of the Week" was Happy Whimsical Hearts flower peg people. A cute little creation for the kids to make - would make some adorable Christmas elves!
The Kids Can Craft Party is for projects kids can make. It's always open to add your links and the projects do not have to be new (so if you've got a good one from last year, throw it up there!). You can link up ANYTIME. Just click HERE to get to that party. Please remember to link back or put the Kids Can Craft button on your blog so you have a chance to get featured:)
Ready to link up?
Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, other link parties or other people's work - THEY WILL BE REMOVED). Just add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love.
I leave the party open until 11:59pmEST every Friday, so there's plenty of time to add your newest creations. Have fun getting crafty this week!!