Welcome to another fun week double duty craft link parties: Craftastic Monday + Kids Can Craft! And this week I would love to see all the Halloween/Fall crafts you've got. Even if they're not recent, link 'em up!
I'm especially excited for this week for two reasons:
1. I've got LOADS of Halloween stuff & fresh, new projects to share with you starting this week.
2. I'm finally done with all my Halloween shop orders!!
Obviously reason #2 is responsible for reason #1 being possible. I can't tell you how ecstatic I am to be able to work on projects of my own for the first time in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for my shop business, but after making the same things over and over for other people it feels SO nice to have time to do all the creative things I've been longing to craft (and finally get started on Halloween costumes for my own kids!).
Now let's start things off right with some fab features from last week's parties:
Better Together shared these cute bat specimen pillows - perfect for this time of year.
I LOVE this cute indian corn bead pin from Lady with the Red Rocker. I was all about these beads when I was a kid and done up like this they are cool to wear as an adult now -
Check out this amazing birthday pool cake by Ohh Baby Designs. Makes me want to jump in and eat it!!
Whimsical Creations shared her results using a tutorial she found for a budget friendly & unique wire pumpkins. Cute and chic.
Bowl of Cherrys showed this fun play mat she made using a hula hoop!
Annemarie's Crochet Blog linked up how to make this adorable crocheted frog footstool. I REALLY need to learn how to crochet asap!!!
CraftLinky.com's paper plate bats. Kids will love making these and they're perfect for Halloween decorating too!
The Kids Can Craft Party is for projects kids can make. It's always open to add your links and the projects do not have to be new (so if you've got a good one from last year, throw it up there!). You can link up ANYTIME. Just click HERE to get to that party. Please remember to link back or put the Kids Can Craft button on your blog so you have a chance to get featured:)
Ready to link up?Party rules are simple:
- As long as it's crafty and made by you it's Craftastic (no links to giveaways, shops, other link parties or other people's work - THEY WILL BE REMOVED). Just add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
- Grab my party button & put it on your post or blog. The code's on the sidebar ->
- Check out some of the other great links and share some crafty comment love.